Price & Conditions
Domestic Air Ticket
|1||YANGON – MANDALAY||117||97|
|2||YANGON – NYAUNG-U||112||92|
|3||YANGON – HEHO||112||92|
Terms and Conditions
- All Flights will be arranged by Air KBZ, Asian Wings, Mann Yadanarpon or Yangon Airways in accordance with the seat availability.
- All prices are quoted net in US$ and valid up to April 30, 2018.
- Insurance Surcharge (YQ) & Fuel Surcharge (YR) for Adult & Child Fares per sector is included.
- Domestic Airport Tax is already included in the air fares.
- Luggage 20kg/person and Hand carry 7kg/person is included .
- All flight fare will be changed slightly according to class availability
- Tickets issue date is varied according to airlines. So it will be informed in advance.
- Changes of date after issuing tickets is at your own expense. But we will help you as far as it is practicable.
- There is no guarantee that flights will depart at the time specified and we do not have any liability to you for any delay or cancel which may arise.
- Tickets can be refundable due to respective airline’s Refund policy.
- Payment can be made on delivering the tickets. Please note that we will accept only US$ cash.
- Tickets will be delivered on the arrival at the airport, for those who took transfer service from us. There will be no extra charges.
- Messenger Fees US$ 10 will be charged for delivering tickets to the hotels
- Otherwise the customers need to collect the tickets at our Yangon main office.
For more information please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Child = 2 – 12 years
- Infant = 0 – 2 years
- If one parent is travelling with more than one infant(max 2),one infant enjoys infant fare with no seat and other buys child fare.
- Passport Copy is essential for Child and Infant Tickets.
- As the flight time is not reliable, reconfirmation has to be made 24 hours ahead of your flight. The common practice is to ask your hotel reception to do it.
- Full Name ( as shown in the Passport ) and Gender is required for reservation.